2016 Getting there / Parking info
- Standard day parking is free.
- Parking lots open at 9am all 3 days.
- Absolutely no tailgating allowed.
- To help preserve the environment, we strongly encourage carpooling!
- No overnight parking is allowed other than for onsite campers in the companion lot.
- For ADA parking: ADA placard must be prominently displayed. Law enforcement will be present to verify identification and placard properly match. This ain’t no cheap ticket, partner!
A separate ADA lot in the south section of Lot 8, below the Green path, will be available for patrons with valid handicap placards, plates, AND permits as well as the applicable documentation/proof that it belongs to an individual in the vehicle. Checks will be enforced upon entry with proper authority.From the 10 freeway or Hwy 111 travel South on Jefferson, East on Ave 50 [left], South on Madison [right], and turn East into Lot 10 on Polo Road You will need a verified ADA placard, permit, or license plate to enter this parking lot. The person to whom the placard or plate is issued to must be present in the vehicle, as a driver or passenger.All patrons inside of the vehicle must be wearing their festival wristbands.
- Motorcycle parking is located in same lot as ADA. Use same route above
Save a horse, ride a shuttle!
Try a shuttle pass. Full details at Valley Music Travel
Taxi / Rideshare
Coachella Valley Authorized Taxicab Franchises
American Cab 760-322-4444
Yellow Cab of the Desert 760-340-TAXI (8294)
Desert City Cab 760-328-3000
SunLine Regulatory Administration List of maximum fares
TAXI / UBER DROP OFF/PICK UP POINT: Drop off area located in LOT 1C near the corner of Avenue 49 and Monroe. Follow the Yellow Path out or the venue heading North.
PARENT DROP OFF/PICK UP POINT:
Corner of Avenue 52 and Madison. Absolutely NO PEDESTRIANS or PEDESTRIAN FESTIVAL ACCESS will be allowed on Monroe Street between Avenue 49 and Avenue 52 and Madison between Avenue 50 and 52. PEDESTRIAN ACCESS IS available at the corner of Avenue 49 & Monroe Street and at the corner of Avenue 52 & Madison Street.
How to get to Indio
Fly FIND HOTELS
Palm Springs International Airport
3400 E. Tahquitz Canyon Way
Palm Springs, CA 92262
Los Angeles International Airport
1 World Way
Los Angeles, CA
Ontario International Airport
Terminal Bldg #200
Ontario, CA 91761
Desert Resorts Regional Airport
56-850 Higgens Dr.
Thermal, CA 92274
Nearest Private Airport:
Bermuda Dunes Airport
Indio, CA 92201