- Irresponsible use of alcohol.
- Public nudity or obscene clothing.
- Accessing seated/restricted areas without proper passes.
- Taunting, abusive or disruptive language and obscene gestures.
- Moving RV to another location after placement by festival staff.
- Parking or extending any part of RV in fire lanes or outside designated marked area.
If an individual participating in this behavior is uncooperative or a persistent offender, he/she will be removed from the festival site, festival wristband revoked and RV ejected from the resort. In certain situations, the offender may be arrested.
- Urinating in public (anywhere other than a proper restroom).
- Fighting or engaging in any action that may harm, endanger, threaten or bring discomfort to anyone.
- Engaging in sexual behavior in public.
- Possession/use of illegal drugs.
- Damage, destruction, vandalism or theft of any property.
An individual participating in this behavior will be removed from the festival, festival wristband revoked and RV ejected from the resort. In certain situations, the offender may be arrested.