There's no way of knowing what tomorrow brings
Life is too short to waste it I say bring on anything
I ain't here for a long time
I'm here for a good time!!
Consider it DONE! I'll look into it and will get to you guys for your opinions.
Man, I need to get outmore! I never saw the jameson tent or the activities tent behind ELdorado 2~ Discovered the dancing on Sun night! lol (Plywood dancefloors would have been awesome though! too much dust! )
I am deffinitely looking forward to exploring more next year. But we had a blast at our campsite with the radio a blastin!
There was a girl on Saturday who had a tarp and security wouldn't let her in with in. She was a bit annoyed. I told her to try a different line further down - not sure if she did or not.
My Bumper sticker reads ~ Drink 'til he's cute ~ That's what I'm gonna do ~ Ain't got no serious thing ~ Don't wear a diamond ring ~ I'm just a summer girl!!!
Is it April yet???
Yes Yes Yes it is April now!!!!
There was actually someone a few feet in front of us going through security and they told her the same thing and she was walking back to her motor home to drop it off. We moved down a couple of lines and got in no problem. I don't think they train the security staff that well. I think Cooter said they get "on the job training"? IT SHOWED!
SC 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 AND 2013! -- Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
That makes it convenient at time for sure.
but Thank you Miss B for the Shirts!
SC 07 08 09 10 11 12 GOOD BYE SC 2013
Probably the only way I'll ever make it to a picture is if we plan to take it wherever I am at the moment. It doesn't sound too practical, so hopefully I get to take pictures with y'all throughout the rest of the weekend. I'm a drunk mess...and a giant douchebag
I want to rock and roll all night...and part of everyday
Why didn't we think to take one with everyone on Thursday night?! Haha that would have been a smart idea, especially since Mike shot the Saturday one and was there on Friday. Oh well haha!
I agree with the first list by FF...
I would also add a few things mostly dealing with Camping in ED1 (because thats where i spent most my time)
1. Loved the diagonal set up! It gave the ED2 people a straight shot to the venue without having to dogleg though ED1 and get lost.
2. Loved the Ice station in ED1. Yes they didnt have much other stuff, but ICE right in the middle was great!
3. Venue maps posted in each corner and middle was a huge help.
4. Pump trucks on monday morning was another plus. I didnt have to hunt them down sunday evening, because i had faith they would run monday like they said... And they did!
5. Mobile services... Pest control, RV repair, Mechanic, CAT... Saw them helping a lot of people!
Inside the Venue...
1. Great location of the stage. 2010 it was to the left and if you were at the far right (3rd base), you faced into the sun for the last couple hours of daylight.
2. BBQ area... I dont remember this location ever being available before. Slightly elevated and behind the trees? It really opened up a lot of room for other things. Good call!
I got laid off when they closed that asbestos factory, and wouldn't you know it, the army cuts my disability pension because they said that the plate in my head wasn't big enough.