I will be traveling from a 2 wk vacation in AZ and on my way back home will be going to the festival. I have a small 15 year poodle that is motorhome contained (wee wee pads) and that needs meds every day. I can not board this animal in a strange town. Since she is contained in the Motorhome will she be allowed? I have a VIP Combo with electric hookups.
I see you posted this on 2/25 so it seems they are not responding. I live in the area and just want you to know about a very good boarding facility if you decide to go that route. It is called "The Grand Paw." You can find them online. They offer different levels of accomodation and we are crazy dog people and get our lab his own suite. Of course it's not cheap. Anyway, good luck.
* All campers must be 18 years of age or older or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
* Each camper must have a per person camping pass and a ticket to the festival.
* A camping ticket is not good for entrance into the festival.
* The camp area opens at 10am Friday, May 4th and closes at 10am Monday, May 7th. Early arrival (before 10pm on Friday) is highly recommended, however open through out the weekend for check in.
* All campers are subject to search upon entry
* Feel free to bring your own food and beverages into the camping area, however no open fires, gas, charcoal, propain or any other cooking devices is allowed outside. Only cooking allowed inside your RV.
* No alcohol, glass containers, weapons, drug paraphenalia or drugs allowed
* No pets allowed
* Campers are expected to behave in a manner that is courteous to other campers. Noise curfew is at 2:00am.
* Ins/outs from Camping to show -APPROVED!!
IN AND OUTS TO AND FROM THE CAMPING AREA TO THE FESTIVAL HAVE BEEN APPROVED BY THE INDIO POLICE DEPT.