Peach Crunch Cake
Joe Nichols made this peachy dessert you can enjoy anytime!
- 21-oz. can peach pie filling
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- ½ cup toffee bits
- 1 stick (½ cup) butter cut into small pieces
Serves 6 – 8
- Spread peach filling in 9-by-9-inch baking pan.
- Pour dry cake mix on top of fruit filling. Swirl with knife until cake mix is wet.
- Place toffee bits on top.
- Dot with butter.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350° for 45 minutes.
- Let sit for a few minutes, then add a scoop of ice cream on top.