Hey ya'll this is my first time RVing it at Ragecoach! super stoked, but I have a few concerns as well...
1) after parking the RV, will there be any room to put up a tent outside of it if people need to crash?
Yes there is room you have a 50x20 spot i had a 30ft rv last year and fit two extra big tents on my space and still had room.
2) is there any alcohol limit? i know there are no kegs or glass, and someone told me it was limited to a single 30 pack per person... I dont see that lasting 4 nights and 3 days, so any way we'd be able to bring in more?
You are only allow to bring in a case per person per each entry I am pretty sure this was the case last year..
3) I bought the Car tagalong pass thing... what exactly is it for? will I be able to go in and out of the park each day with it to go on ice runs, beer runs, ect?
First thing the Companion pass is for one extra vehicle only and there are in and outs at certain times. This allows you to park overnight any vehicle not in this parking after certain hours will be towed or you have to move at 2 am (or something like that) I believe. And Lastly there is going to be a shuttle from the campsite into town so you really dont have to drive your car if you dont want
4) I'm going with a few of my fraternity brothers, and two of em aren't 21... will that ruin it for the rest of us? i dont want them to confiscate everything because of two people...
AS long as they are not caught drinking you will be fine they can still stay on your campsite.
5) any other advice you'd have for us? thank you!
Check the website I know its annoying to read all the rules and stuff but it can help out a lot!!