04-22-2009, 08:11 PM
It says no pets but is that for only in the venue? is it ok to have pets in the camping site?
04-22-2009, 08:14 PM
From the main website, under the camping tab:
**** ONSITE CAMPING RULES ****
* No ATV's, Golf Carts or motorized recreational vehicles.
* No pets allowed
* Each camper must have a full price people camping wristband and a ticket to the festival.
* No alcohol, glass containers, weapons, drug paraphernalia or drugs allowed
* All campers must be 18 years of age or older or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
* Venue is not responsible for any materials misplaced, lost or stolen.
* Campers are expected to behave in a manner that is courteous to other campers. Noise curfew is at 2:00am (except for El Dorado 2).
* Feel free to bring your own food and beverages into the camping area, however no open fires, gas, charcoal, or any other cooking devices are allowed outside. No outdoor cooking.
* Camping wristbands are not good for entrance to the festival.
* All campers are subject to search upon entry
04-22-2009, 09:20 PM
I know that sucks I love camping with my dogs. Can you image how crazy it would be if everyone brought their pets.
04-23-2009, 04:41 AM
Don't try it! Where would you leave your pet while in the festival? It's going to be SCORCHING!