View Full Version : parking situation
04-09-2009, 10:33 AM
So we have a spot at ed1, and we have 8 people going, and my truck holds 6. My question is, where can the rest of my party park for the weekend? Thank you
04-09-2009, 10:37 AM
There is a parking lot attached to each campground. From the faq:
* All RVs, trailers & other such vehicles must be classified as a "vehicle made for sleeping" to enter onsite camping.
* Each Sleeping Vehicle will get a 20x50 square foot area.
* Free campers parking lot is located directly across way from el Dorado 1 (see map above).
* You will see signs directing you to camping Will Call and Check in as you approach the polo field. See map above.
* Camping opens 4/23 at 6pm and is only open for check in & will call pick up during the following designated hours:
Thu 4/23: 6pm - Midnight
Fri 4/24 & Sat 4/25: 6am - 1am
Sun 4/26 6am - close of festival /Monday - Check out by Noon
Due to the close proximity of the festival entrance, Vehicles are not permitted to Enter or exit El Dorado 1 between the hours of 10pm an12:30am on Saturday and Sunday for pedestrian traffic safety.
04-09-2009, 10:37 AM
at the free onsite campers parking lot next to EDII. ask for a pass when you arrive.
"park your extra car in the Free Tow Vehicle Parking Lot."
04-09-2009, 10:38 AM
What countrygurl said.
04-12-2009, 03:56 PM
I was wondering about the parking also. It states in the Faqs that if you have a "tow" vehicle you can park in that lot. My extra vehicle will be arriving after I do and I need to know where can they park overnight?
04-12-2009, 04:55 PM
04-12-2009, 09:03 PM
Do you happen to know how many 'extra cars' we are allowed to have park in the adjecent lot? We will have the towing car, plus about 2 extra. Is that going to be ok? And what information will we need to present at camping willcall and check in inorder to get a pass to park our extra cars in the adjecent lot?
This is my first time at Stagecoach so I have NO CLUE about any of this! :)
04-13-2009, 05:56 AM
They don't keep tract of who's car goes with what RV spot. Just park it! Many people have up to 8 people and more in their RV's so it is expected that there may be several cars per RV. All parking is free...so just park.
04-13-2009, 07:09 AM
That's good to know. I was thinking the same thing. Thanks Kymery.