View Full Version : We would like to hear what you LOVED about the festival
05-23-2008, 12:25 PM
Post here. and what city you came from. ;)
05-23-2008, 12:35 PM
For its size, one of the best run festivals we've ever attended.
We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and have every intention of returning next year.
We loved it ALL.
Abra from Aliso Viejo, CA
the line up!
the sectioned off walkways
the BBQ trailers
the free parking (very nice of you to do that)
the palamino tent setup
LOVE LOVE LOVE stagecoach like nothing else! thank you for putting it on! it's my favorite time of year!
05-23-2008, 12:50 PM
The music, food and people. Had a blast. 2nd time going, and Ill be back next year for sure.
La Habra, CA
05-23-2008, 01:19 PM
Love the MUSIC, the PEOPLE, being able to CAMP, love the location/setting, love that we can bring in chairs/blankets and LOVE LOVE LOVE that we can walk out of the beer garden WITH our beers:D :D :D :D love that campers have in/outs...2009 is TOO far away!!!!
Encinitas (San Diego)
05-23-2008, 01:29 PM
I love to "feeling in the air", and how everyone had a smile on their faces.
The smaller tents to view up close and personal
I also loved that we can walk out of the beer garden with our drinks.
I loved the light show.
Love being able to camp for a couple days prior to the event so we can settle in.
I loved talking to people who visited us in the BBQ area
I live in Indio Ca
05-23-2008, 02:24 PM
I love the fact that it is family friendly.
I love being able to camp.
I love being able to arrive at camp prior to the festival beginning.
I love that this is our new way to welcome summer!
I love that our camping group is expanding. Last year 6 of us this year 8... next year... who knows?!?!
Brian, Coleen, Katie and Shannon
San Clemente, CA
05-23-2008, 05:35 PM
Live in La Quinta...
Loved the Line Up...
Loved the Crowd....Great people watching....
Loved the staff for goldenvoice always helpful.....
Love the venue and the nights sky and sunsets surrounded by beautiful properties and horses....
Loved the Bull riders....
Loved the light show....
Loved all the choice in food and drinks....
The BBQ cookoff....
What else to say but you are the greatest show for Country in the West...
Thanks once more StageCoach for all your hard work for months and weeks onsite to make it happen......
05-23-2008, 05:38 PM
Whittier!!! Did 2007, 2008 and will do 2009 and beyond!
05-23-2008, 06:31 PM
Loved the eye-candy, the PBR, Tace Adkins, in and out with camping, early arrival, clean port-a-potties and the general country vibe.
Joshua Tree, CA
05-23-2008, 07:57 PM
Loved the non stop party atmosphere...music everywhere, laughter and fun.
Loved the friendliness of the RV'ers, and being able to walk to other campsites, and meeting new people,
Loved the music line up, and being able to roam around inside the festival.
Loved the time of year, warm weather, but not unbearable.
Loved the early arrival.
Loved the fact there was police presence, but never felt they were intrusive.
Awesome event, can't wait for 2009.
Chino Hills, CA
05-24-2008, 08:17 AM
Loved The Line-Up!!
Loved The R.V./Forum Folks I Met!!
Loved The Early Arrival!!
Loved The Weather!!
2007/2008....Can't Wait For 2009!!
05-24-2008, 09:47 AM
Loved The Music - All Facets
Loved The "Family" Atmosphere
Loved Meeting Old & Making New Friends
Loved The BBQ
Loved The Weather (well except the wind - lol)
Loved The PBR
Was there for 2007 & 2008 - NOW 2009 can't come soon enough!
05-24-2008, 09:52 AM
Loved the weather!! I almost wished it were hotter??
Loved the different stands and tents.
Loved the Tundra driving.
Loved the Kettle Corn!!!!
Loved the Mechanical Bull!
Went to '07, '08 and Ready for '09! But We need Reba to headline!!!!!!!
05-24-2008, 09:54 AM
oh yes. I also am from San Diego, Ca. Worth the trip! I am so glad to live in southern California to be able to do this every year!
I loved the BBQ
I loved the BBQ contest and the booths that were really getting into the crowd and having fun.
I loved all the great music.
I loved the relaxed atmosphere and the vibe.
I loved seeing my friends and meeting new ones.
I loved that I could be there for Stagecoach 1 and 2.
Van Nuys, California
05-26-2008, 07:42 PM
From Huntington Beach, CA.
- I love how there is an opportunity to have a vendor selling sweet tea next year
- I loved how there were a lot of staff to ask questions of in the RV camping area (at least when we drove in)
- I loved the free parking
- I love how there is an opportunity to put more signs up next year directing people out of the concert and back to their cars
- I loved how there were tons of sins coming off the freeway directing us to the show
- I loved the smaller stages
- I loved the bales of hay in the smaller stages and how there is an opportunity to put more in next year
- I love how there is an opportunity next year to keep it country
- I loved how tickets were given away to radio stations and other places
- I loved the shaded areas
- I loved the electrical hookups
- I love how there is an opportunity to put up more screens next year (throughout GA seating at the Mane stage)
- I loved all the articles in the newspaper the next day
- I loved the lineup (big and small acts)
- I loved all the vendors selling stuff
- I loved the BBQ competition
- I loved the website and the forum and the FAQs, etc.
- I loved the announcement of Stagecoach in November. Gave us time to get ready for it
- I loved the large amount of outhouses
- I loved the light show
- I love that there is an opportunity to put in a photo line like they have at Fan Fair
- I loved the schedule being put out a day or two beforehand (better than the day of, but would like if it was out sooner too).
- I love country music
05-27-2008, 01:07 PM
Loved that we could camp before the festival even began.
Loved the PBR area.
Loved the BBQ competition.
Loved that water was only $2.
Loved the line-up.
Loved being able to bring in chairs and blankets.
Loved all the people I met and all the memories I made.
05-27-2008, 03:25 PM
I love that I just realized I wore out my laptop mouse clicker from clicker forward an backwards on this site and have to bring it in for repair.
NOW THAT IS DEDICATION!!