- Irresponsible use of alcohol.
- Public nudity or obscene clothing.
- Accessing seated/restricted areas without proper passes.
- Taunting, abusive or disruptive language and obscene gestures.
- Moving RV to another location after placement by festival staff.
- Parking or extending any part of RV in fire lanes or outside designated marked area.
If an individual participating in this behavior is uncooperative or a persistent offender, he/she will be removed from the festival site, festival wristband revoked and RV ejected from the resort. In certain situations, the offender may be arrested.