Do not put your wristband on until you have read these instructions carefully & are on your way to Stagecoach!
For the safety and comfort of festival attendees, staff and local residents, your Stagecoach pass is a high security wristband. Each wristband contains RFID encrypted technology that will be scanned upon entrance to camping and the festival grounds. As part of this system, everyone is required to wear a wristband within a mile perimeter of the site. Police check points are stationed outside of the festival perimeter. Festival goers cannot pass through the police vehicle checkpoints without a properly applied wristband.
2016 WRISTBAND ACTIVATION IS REQUIRED
ACTIVATE YOUR WRISTBAND
(Unique ID number on the underside of the RFID badge)
Activate your wristband for enhanced customer support.
Activate your wristband before applying it onto your wrist.
Activation can only be done ONE time, no changes.
Each person activates their own wristband.
—- ONLY ACTIVATE THE WRISTBAND YOU WILL BE WEARING. ——–
Wristbands can be activated directly within the Stagecoach Mobile App or on the web HERE.
– Slip untightend wristband over your RIGHT wrist.
– Hold onto the tail of the wristband and slide the closure toward your wrist to tighten the wristband.
– DO NOT over-tighten the wristband. Leave ONE INDEX FINGER distance of space between your wrist and the wristband for comfort and security.
-The closure slides one-way and CANNOT BE LOOSENED once the wristband is fitted to your wrist. You only get one shot at this so we suggest that you seek the help of another person when applying the wristband.
There will be a fee for any wristbands that need to be replaced due to being applied incorrectly.
Do not subject your sensitive RFID wristband to the following: fire, cutting, excessive twisting, pulling, stretching or customization.
– Everyone in your vehicle must have a wristband properly applied on their RIGHT wrist prior to arriving in Indio.
– You will not be allowed within one mile of the perimeter of the venue without your wristband properly applied on your wrist.
– Police check points will vary from one quarter mile to one mile outside of the festival perimeter. Please have your wristbands properly applied on your wrist prior to your departure to the festival.
– Wristbands are required at all times on festival grounds. You will be subject to ejection with no refund if you take off or tamper with your wristband for any reason. If you have an issue with your wristband please immediately report to security or customer service.
– A person in possession of a wristband which been tampered with or altered in any way is subject to ejection from the festival grounds without refund.
Email customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Call (855) 801-5706
8am – 5pm AZ time Mon-Fri